The Big Day
FINALLY...here are some pictures from the last couple months. I wasn't feeling inspired to post anything during the last couple months of my pregnancy but we are back on track again. Malena Danae was born on February 16th at 12:31 p.m., weighing 6 pounds 9 ounces and measuring 19.5 inches. We are so blessed to have another little angel in our family. Mica is adapting well to life as a big sister. Luckily, Angel has been able to take plenty of time off work so Mica hasn't felt too neglected.


3 Comments:
Felicitaciones!!!!
WUAO,,,que linda!!
Jose & Nancy
Can't get enough of the photos. You guys make beautiful girls!!
Thanks for sharing some new pics! I love to see your pregnant belly and your blond hair looks So good. I really like it long. Malena weighed and measured similarly to Eleanor...are you working?
~Emily
Post a Comment
<< Home